Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Park Shin Hye "Heart Strings" Fashion Style

Hey yall!! I decided to start watching Heartstrings, mostly 'cause I'm waiting for City Hunter and band camp hasn't started yet...but that's besides the point =P

Heartstrings is turning out better than my expectations. It's not deadly-drama-addicting;however, it's nice to kill an hour here and there with.(imo) (and, Park Shin Hye is one of my favorite actresses, + Jung Yonghwa's singing is very good quality)

And there's something distinct about Gyu Wons fashion sense, I'd say. There's 3 main style ideas I've noticed:
1.Long,flowy skirt with an equally flowy/loose/comfortable shirt

Ex.
2. Blouse tucked into mid-thigh waist skirt
3. "Overall" style. She's worn actual overalls and also something like a spaghetti strap over a t-shrit.
Ex.

(Sorry about bad quality images, it's so hard to get any good screen caps >.< )
And her bags I'd say are a big part/key point of her outfits. (Soompi has a post on 2 of her backpacks here: http://www.soompi.com/news/fashion-closet-park-shin-hyes-cute-backpacks-from-heartstrings ). The colors coordinate well with her outfits all the time, so jellyy

In a few words, it's a comfortable style with complimenting, and-ties-it-all-together bags and shoes. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of some of her skirts;however, it works haha

Also, Happy Birthday Mom!!! I<3you!!

Btw, nice drama^^ Not as emotionally pulling/intense as some are, but it's nice

No comments:

Post a Comment