Saturday, April 9, 2011

PrettyandCute haul~


I lovee this site, just saying: http://www.prettyandcute.com/


I got: The Oriental Skin 79 Gold BB Cream, Tofu Mask, Epi Facial Hair remover, Fringe clips,88 pallette Eyeshadow, and recieved a Gel Eyeliner for free and a Lioele Shimmering Base sample for free too =-D


88-Color Shadow Palette Shimmer



5/5


It's nicely pigmented, has a great color option, comes with applicators and a protective sheet. I paid around $20 for this, it's totally worth it. I don't wear eyeshadow everyday but for a low price it's very good quality and varied. I'd repurchase ^-^


Fringe Bow Clips



3/5


Verryy cute; however, I find they don't hold my hair back for longer than 5 minutes. Good for running to school in and you need to put on a tiny bit of makeup, but wouldn't reccomend for a long time use. They were $1.50 for 2 and came in really nice packaging ^-^ I probably won't get more though - but I won't be throwing these out.


Epi Magic Hair Remover



4/5


Claims to be painless...but it still hurts a lot for me (esp. aorund lip area). I knew to expect some pain, or may I jut have a low pain tolerance but it hurts more than Biore Pore Strips T-T. However, it does remove hair and is easily portable.


If I had to wax or use this to get rid of hair, I'd probably use this. Waxing hurts a ton once, while this is the opposite, this doesn't leave your face red and is more convieniant.


The Oriental Skin 79 Gold BB Cream



5/5


I Love this stuff. It has a unique,probably more sanitary way of releasing product (a push down top) and has slightly better coverage than Missha Perfect BB Cream.


Claims: Whitening/Wrinkle Improvement. UV Interception spf25 PA++. Brighter and firmer skin


Real: It certainly hasn't been damaging my skin. It covers dark circles and redness almost completly and is great for daily wear. I've noticed my blackheads not being as noticeable after switching to this. Whether it's covering them better, diminishing them, or not clogging my pores as much as Missha was, it's a plus. Also, SPF!! It comes with a nice lip balm that gives that baby pink affect that can be doubled as a subtle cream blusher. Nicely moisturizing and blends well. Will definitly be switching to this as my regular BB cream for a while d(^-^)b


Ingredients(So nicely listed in Korean and English): Water, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasioxane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Zinc Oxide, Dimethicone, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Sodium Chloride, Arbutin, Polyglycerol-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Sorbitan Isosterate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Sodium Hyalaurante, Mica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Talc, Ozokerite, Sorbitan Olivate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cl 77492, Proplyene Carbonate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Zinc Stearate, Stearic acide, Beeswax,Dimethicone Copolymer, and a ton of other stuff that takes forever to list

No comments:

Post a Comment