Saturday, January 8, 2011

Korean wave hallyu's hit me?!

Over the past month or so, I got into this one Korean drama and now I've been watching WGM, some more dramas and their music industry.
Not that it's a bad thing or anything, it's a totally new culture and it's good quality and stuff
But just like with Japan, I feel awkward!!
I'm white (well, American White, so my heritage is from all over the world - I'm 12.5% Syrian, something Native American, 6.25 Welsh,etc,etc) so I get lumped in the 'anime freak' category - not putting anyone down - but I don't even watch anime! =\ Ignorance, smh =
Then I feel like a native's gonna be like "You weirdo why do you like my culture, whitie!" (Exaggeration - but if anyone knows what I mean? Idk how to explain it!)
Ah wellll ~
WGM YongSeo; just sayin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment