Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!! + Nobuta wo Produce review

Happy birthday Jesus(= I'm thankful for the many good things that come through this life! Today was good too - got some good gifts =D

Also, I finished Nobuta wo Produce. It's BEAUTIFUL! It was hard for me to get through at first, but the last few episodes really brings it together. It's helped me determine friendship (I've been having a hard time with that recently) Society has definitly changed the meaning, and the scool change as of this year has been hard because a majority of my true friends I now don't get to see everyday. But, when I do, it feels like we never spent time apart. Love this drama <3 Amazing moral - it creates feelings you have to experience, not be told.

It's so real in th begining with all the hardships and how people interact iwth one another, but how certain things or endings bring communities together. And truly, classrooms become a community with all these people, who may not remember you for life, but atleast right now.

Likee they said, maybe life is a game, the winner is who get's the most joy out of it.

Horikita Maki is in this one too!! And Kamanashi Kazuya (KAT-TUN member!), and Yamashita Tomhisa. Nice casting, and acting imho!

The ending where they're together is amazing(=

No comments:

Post a Comment