I know other people like Blogilates already post about these, but I've only seen the little ones made!
I make one big pancake :D So delish
Time: Prep: 5 min Cook: around 6 or so, up to 10.
Perfect for preparing and putting on the burner, doing your makeup, flipping it, doing your hair, then eating!
-1 scoop protein powder (Vanilla whey, personally)
-Opt.: 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tbsp choco chips, blueberries, sliced apples, etc.
1. Peel banana and break into thirds in bowl. Mash with a spoon (or whisk if you're fancy).
2. Add egg (I use whole egg, personally. Better consistency :) and powder, mix!
3. Add in any berries or chocolate chips.
4. While adding in anything (if I am), I turn the burner on to just under medium and spray the Pam; let it warm up a little but not all the way - otherwise it burns! Pour batter into small pan and spread around until it covers whole bottom. PLACE LID ON TOP (important).
5. After a few minutes (it's ready to flip when you can just see the top start to firm) and flip it with a rubber spatula thing. Turn burner off and put the lid back on. Leave for a few minutes
6.Flip it on to plate and eat as is, add pb and apple, just pb, whipped cream, whatever you'd like!
WHY IT'S GREAT:
You can leave out the powder if you want, I just like it's consistency and extra protein. But this is about as clean as you can get! All natural ingredients if you wish, I've added asparagus before and it was a tasty dinner (sounds gross but tastes great). But really, it's ridiculously clean and easy.