Saturday, November 26, 2011

deFabulous Ginger Shampoo and Conditioner Review!

(This is the Shampoo^^)
Hola!

Claims: Moisturizing, Cleansing(doesn't leave residue like some), Increase scalp blood flow,and be Laurel/Laureth Sulfate free(big plus!)

Pros: moisturizing, strengthening, seems to make hair grow faster(scientifically it can't, but it promotes going to your genetic max growth speed), interesting smell(in a good way - some may not like it), tingly feeling(I'm used to it now and it feels kinda cool, but some may not like it)

Con: Every now and then, I feel like it would leave the type of residue other shampoos can. Maybe I'm not rinsing it all out, or used hairspray that day? But it's just occasional

Overall, I'd say it's worth the 30$ I spent on it (15 for each bottle off Amazon). It lasts quite a while (I'm halfway through after 3 months). And this is coming from a girl who doesn't buy shirts over 10$(because you can find the same if not better in clearance =D)

9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment