Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hard Candy: Lip Tattoo Review

The title rhymes!!
  Either way, since lipbalm is generally the extent of my lip makeup, and I had a little extra money I got one of these in "Petal"
  And I have to say, I really like it! It's a lip stain vs. gloss/stick which I prefer as it's not gooey and the color lasts better (imo). Aside from the color matching my skin very well/ not being overwhelming, how nicely it goes on, and how the consistency is very nice; it also has a breath freshening gloss! Personally I really like this because it's not an overpowering smell/feeling (a small tingle) but really does make your breath(not your actual breath, but when you talk it smells minty) smell fresh and isn't a bad gloss (not too gooey,etc.)

  You can use one side if you wanted, and it wouldn't even look weird.
And it was only 6 or 7 $.
For a person that wears minimal makeup day-to-day, this really isn't a bad deal. d(^-^)b

An for the animal activists out there, it's not tested on animals!(=

No comments:

Post a Comment